Saturday, October 04, 2014

Halloween 2014 PJ's Lager House Detroit + Photos and Video + RADIO + more!

HALLOWEEN NIGHT OCT 31st
BOO! and CELEBRATE GREAT MUSIC
ELIZA NEALS and the NARCOTICS!
T MONEY GREEN+ROADWORK CREW's GFUNK REVIEW
HI-FIVE BAND w/ Sammy DiCaro
1254 Michigan Ave, Detroit Michigan!
______________________________________
THANK YOU
ARTS BEATS EATS!
THANK YOU TO METRO DETROIT! 
Thanks to my kick butt band Howard Glazer on Guitar, Gabe Gonzales on Drums, Dale Robertson on Harmonica, Michael Ryan on Guitar and Johnny Abraham on Bass!
THANK YOU GUITAR STAR HOWARD GLAZER!
http://youtu.be/UHwQqE9pm48
SWEET PARTING SHOT BY "THE FREE PRESS" 
Chris Bjornberg!
Click ABOVE For VIDEO! "House of the Rising Sun!"
 
Fan Mail sent to my friend RetroKimmer forwarded onward thanks Kim!
____________________________
YES I am UNDERWAY Recording a
NEW BLUESROCK ALBUM!
Back in Tempermill Studios in Fab Ferndale
I recorded "No Frogs for Snakes" there in 2007.
The photos are from multiple visits. Yes Gabe Gonzales of P-Funk fame on Drums on a few new songs, Mr.  Gabe is a bit unreal with his feel!

Below I am writing with Howard Glazer the DMA 2014 "Outstanding Blues Instrumentalist" and 
2013 Michigan Blues Hall of Fame inductee!
I also have been at SST in the New York area with my NY band!
Tyrone Smith on Piano, Shane Visbal on Guitar and Michael Galante on Drums, then me on piano and Tyrone on Organ!
Uh getting carried away with a B3 and below a Wurlitzer and a Rhodes at SST! Yes there is a FOCUSRITE Board in this STUDIO! Watch "the making of Sugar Daddy" to check it out on Youtube!
HAMILTON PARK BBQ 2014!
A beautiful day of BBQ, Friends, Family and Music with 
Paul Silverman in Cowboy Red!
Thank you to my NY band! Shane Visbal on Guitar, Sal Carolei on Harp, Jim Bloom on Drums, Lizz Kristi on BackUp Vocals and Tyrone Smith on Keys!
________________________________________________
JOAN RIVERS Rest in Peace! 
"Bi53H Stole my LOOK!"
two weeks ago me and Gaga late last week huh?
________________________________________
BARRETT STRONG and I hanging out writing music on my last visit, Barrett says:
"L.I.F.E,  LOVE IS FOR EVERYONE"
ONE YEAR as the #1 Blues Rock Soul artist on DETROIT's Reverbnation Chart!http://Reverbnation.com/elizaneals
MORE RADIO!
THANK YOU WRFG 89.3 FM for the ROTATION of 
"MESSIN WITH A FOOL" on GOOD MORNING BLUES!
THANK YOU ROCKER'S DIVE RADIO for including the new single "Sugar Daddy" and "Messin with a Fool" on your 
"Dive into the Blues" Show rotation!
THANK YOU ROCKIN BLUES SHOW #170 including me on your rotation CONGRATS on your Canadian Blues Nomination and being included on
Vancouver at CJSF 90-1-FM!
____________________________________
PATRICK HILAIRE: Portraits in Blues
"Portraits in Blues" is now being shown at the Valley Arts Firehouse Gallery, NJ. Patrick photographed all the blues artist that performed at the 
South Orange International Blues Festival 2010-13, SOBIF
Here I am with Kara Winslow one of the SOBIF volunteers, we approve of the Portrait! Thanks to Mike Griot for all the SOIBF support and this event!

No comments: