Monday, December 22, 2008

Thank You HOPE Acoustic Jam + On the Rocks Detroit + Dangerous Lee + Photographers








Here is a Picture Video from the HOPE Acoustic show at the Crofoot in Pontiac! It was a great night put on by "On The Rocks Detroit (Dana Forrestor and Kathy Vargo)", "93.9 the River" and "Billboard.com" We jammed and had a beautiful time just before a snowstorm hit! I would like to thank Dane Gussin, Riaz Khan and Motorcity Blog for the photos! I also am happy to thank Brian Lord on acoustic guitar and backing Vocals! Thanks to my fantastic make up artist Lisa Wood and to my hair stylist Jill co-owner of "Bang Salon" in Farmington Hills Mi!

If You missed my interview with Dangerous Lee be sure to stop by her website and check out the link inbed in her name above! XO Have a safe and Happy Holidays and be sure to give to those in need! see you in MIAMI or Next Year FEBRUARY 21st at the BITTER END, NYC!

No comments: