Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hi Y'all

WELCOME to my new website I hope you are digging it and finding your way around. I am going to be adding and changing things often so keep coming back for more updates and cool music, videos, pics, shows and a lot more! I am in NYC area and it is CRAZZZZZZZZY and I miss my friends in Ferndale and the Midwest and that quiet peaceful vibe....but I will be back for Thanksgiving to get my fix..... so let's get together.

My cd release will be around that time so check back for details. The new cd is eliza neals 'liqourfoot' and it rocks...you gotta hear it!

Onelove,
Eliza

Here is my last album "I'm Waiting" it was a big hit here localy in Detroit and was the number one seller ever at "Arts Beats and Eats" in Pontiac Michigan

Eliza




EatonWeb Blog Directory


Blog Directory & Search engine


Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory


Add to Technorati Favorites




website promotion



Top Blogs


Music blogs


No comments: